Teaching Assistant Vacancy
The Futures Trust are offering an exciting opportunity for one enthusiastic and highly motivated professional to join our team here at Keresley Grange School. This is an exciting time to join The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
Learners First – teachers and leaders totally focused upon the educational benefit of our pupils and students within a safe and supportive environment.
It’s About Learning – teachers and leaders totally focused upon developing and improving the learning of pupils and students underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships.
No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure teachers and leaders maximise the academic achievement of pupils and students whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well-rounded individuals.
We are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work at Keresley Grange School and to ensure that students make outstanding progress by removing barriers to learning.
You will be committed to building brighter futures and Educated to Advanced Level / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent or similar experience and evidence of ongoing professional development. You will have a minimum of 1 years’ classroom experience, or relevant work with young people in one of a range of fields such as education, youth work, health and social work.
You will have a good understanding of the roles played by various adults in the education of young people as well as the Issues pertaining to safeguarding children and young people. You will be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a range of audiences, be highly organised, able to prioritise and work calmly under pressure dealing with situations calmly and efficiently- ensuring consistently high quality work is produced within strict deadlines.
The successful applicants will:-
- Inspire a love of learning
- Have high standards and aspirations for themselves and others
- Have a commitment to providing first class opportunities so that each child is able to achieve their full potential.
- Be ambitious, enthusiastic and want to make a difference
- Be inspirational leaders who are capable of supporting and motivating others
- Be capable of contributing to whole school improvement
- Children who demonstrate good behaviour and have respect for each other and are keen to learn
- A hard working, professional, caring, friendly team of staff who are dedicated to achieving the best for every one of our pupils A commitment to bespoke professional development and opportunities to work collaboratively with the schools across ‘The Futures Trust’
Keresley Grange School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.