Mission Statement, Vision and Values
At Keresley Grange, we believe all children are unique and will take an active part in their all-round learning and self-development; within the highest quality education centred around our key value of Respect.
Respect Ourselves, Respect Each-other and Respect our School
- To respect our school and community; working together to provide a high quality environment for learning, involving all members of the school community.
- To demonstrate values of enterprise in ensuring our community understands our ethos and approach, thus securing:
- a two form entry school with a Nursery to meet the needs of our community;
- a school where children learn with the highest calibre staff who support our ethos;
- Governors who support and challenge our school to achieve and exceed its vision.
- To ensure we are successful in academic and wider achievements; developing a curriculum which is personalised for our children, engaging, challenging and innovative.
- To promote problem-solving in being at the fore front of technological developments to be used by staff and pupils.
- To demonstrate collaborative skills in:
- forging global links which demonstrate cultural awareness, understanding and empathy.
- ensuring we are a national role model and provider of support and CPD – known for excellence in learning and standards.
- Promote British Values of tolerance, respecting all members of the school community in our belief that all of our children are special and deserve the very best education.